Thursday, October 7, 2010

From Total Serenity to Complete Chaos.

Serenity vs. Chaos-That is what this picture represents. It's symbolic to the type of day I had today. The beginning portion of the day was phenomenal. I was watching this fantastic improvization performance at the OutNorth Theater; the majority of the day was filled with an overabundance of laughter; my friends are so wonderful to me; but then 8:30 came around the corner. That's the time when I got a phone call from my dad. Things flipped from that point onward. **I won't go into details about what occurred to initiate that phone call for I have been requested not to...

I can't help but ponder why has so much happened throughout this week? I don't know the answer to that; I only know that I feel blessed to have started this daily blog. It largely contributes to keeping my sanity. A majority of people don't realize how valuable recording thoughts, feelings, and goals within some fashion of journal can be. So I thank you, Lord, for the inspiration to do this and giving me the determination to continue doing this. :)

For those struggling to keep afloat, read these verses from James:
"Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything." -James 1:2-4

Don't Stop The Trials Until You See Your Reflection, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment