Sunday, October 3, 2010

Unearth Me & My Very Purpose on this Earth

Currently, I am lost. I have no direct path on which I am walking. I'm wandering around aimlessly and I feel as though I can only pray for guidance, for the Lord's presence within my life, for motivation. The future seems fast approaching and here, here I sit without a clue.

 Lord, push me toward You. 
Push me closer to who You have sculpted me to be. 
Refine me Lord. 
Here I am, waiting,
Waiting for You to give me that clear direction that I so desperately need. 
Reveal Your Word to me Lord. 
Show me scripture that inspires me within this life of mine, invokes change within this heart of mine, and initiates growth within this soul of mine.

Allow me to know You and love You Lord. 
This is my heart's desire.

Lastly, allow me to say all this genuinely. As the days pass and these journals are written, purify my intentions. Let this be all that I am and yearn to be. Let these writings be a creed to what I pray our relationship will be Lord.

Break my heart for what breaks Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment